1. Parasar P, Ozcan P, Terry KL. Endometriosis: epidemiology, diagnosis and clinical management. Curr Obstet Gynecol Rep. 2017; 6(1): 34-41.
2. Riazi H, Tehranian N, Ziaei S, Mohammadi E, Hajizadeh E, Montazeri A. Clinical diagnosis of pelvic endometriosis: a scoping review. BMC Womens Health. 2015; 15: 39.
3. Alimi Y, Iwanaga J, Loukas M, Tubbs RS. The clinical anatomy of endometriosis: a review. Cureus. 2018; 10(9): e3361.
4. Foti PV, Farina R, Palmucci S, Vizzini IAA, Libertini N, Coronella M, et al. Endometriosis: clinical features, MR imaging findings and pathologic correlation. Insights Imaging. 2018; 9(2): 149-172.
5. Rafique S, Decherney AH. Medical management of endometriosis. Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 60(3): 485-496.
6. Wu MH, Hsiao KY, Tsai SJ. Endometriosis and possible inflammation markers. Gynecol Minim Invasive Ther. 2015; 4(3): 61-67.
7. Bedenk J, Vrtačnik-Bokal E, Virant-Klun I. The role of anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH) in ovarian disease and infertility. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2020; 37(1): 89-100.
8. Rokhgireh S, Mehdizadeh Kashi A, Chaichian S, Delbandi AA, Allahqoli L, Ahmadi-Pishkuhi M, et al. The diagnostic accuracy of combined enolase/Cr, CA125, and CA19-9 in the detection of endometriosis. Biomed Res Int. 2020; 2020: 5208279.
9. Taylor HS, Adamson GD, Diamond MP, Goldstein SR, Horne AW, Missmer SA, et al. An evidence-based approach to assessing surgical versus clinical diagnosis of symptomatic endometriosis. Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2018; 142(2): 131-142.
10. Alborzi S, Hosseini-Nohadani A, Poordast T, Shomali Z. Surgical outcomes of laparoscopic endometriosis surgery: a 6 year experience. Curr Med Res Opin. 2017; 33(12): 2229-2234.
11. Emdadi R, Chaichian S, Mahboubi M, Moradi Y, Akhlaghdoust M, Basharkhah A. Prevalence of vitamin D deficiency amongwomen of reproductive age: a multi centric study in tehran. Shiraz E Med J. 2016; 17(11): e40745.
12. Vo D, Thottungal A. P10. 09: The prevalence of deep infiltrating endometriosis (DE) lesions in patients with and without endometrioma. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 54 Suppl 1: 187.
13. Rolla E. Endometriosis: advances and controversies in classification, pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment. F1000Res. 2019; 8: F1000 Faculty Rev-529.
14. Laganà AS, Garzon S, Götte M, Viganò P, Franchi M, Ghezzi F, et al. The pathogenesis of endometriosis: molecular and cell biology insights. Int J Mol Sci. 2019; 20(22): 5615.
15. Modarresi M, Mehdizadehkashi A, Chaichian S, Ataei M, Ahmadi-Pishkuhi M. Sonographic assessment of ovarian endometrioma recurrence six months after laparoscopic cystectomy in patients with endometriosis. Shiraz E Med J. 2019; 21(3): e92163.
16. Hoorsan H, Mirmiran P, Chaichian S, Moradi Y, Akhlaghdoust M, Hoorsan R, et al. Diet and risk of endometriosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis study. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2017; 19(9): e41248.
17. Chaichian S, Abolghasemi J, Omidi FN, Rimaz S, Najmi Z, Mehdizadehkashi A, et al. Factors affecting endometriosis in women of reproductive age: the differences between the results of neural network and logistic regression. Shiraz E Med J. 2018; 19(9): e62560.
18. Facchin F, Barbara G, Saita E, Mosconi P, Roberto A, Fedele L, et al. Impact of endometriosis on quality of life and mental health: pelvic pain makes the difference. J Psychosom Obste Gynecol. 2015; 36(4): 135-141.
19. Chaichian Sh, Kabir A, Mehdizadehkashi A, Rahmani Kh, Moghimi M, Moazzami B. Comparing the efficacy of surgery and medical therapy for pain management in endometriosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Pain Physician. 2017; 20(3): 185-195.
20. Xin YB, Hao GN, Lan JJ, Hong X, Juan ZH, MJ Q. “Endometriosis”: a neuro-etiologic framework for its causes and consequences. Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 5: 1-7.
21. Koga K, Takamura M, Fujii T, Osuga Y. Prevention of the recurrence of symptom and lesions after conservative surgery for endometriosis. Fertil Steril. 2015; 104(4): 793-801.
22. Asadzadeh N, Chaichian S, Ziadloo M, Mirgaloy Bayat S, Sheikhvatan M. Long-term recurrence of endometriosis in women with subfertility caused by endometriosis: a comparison of the efficacy of surgery and assisted reproductive technology as fertilization treatment approaches. Shiraz E Med J. 2020; 22(1): e99676.
23. Kho RM, Andres MP, Borrelli GM, Neto JS, Zanluchi A, Abrão MS. Surgical treatment of different types of endometriosis: Comparison of major society guidelines and preferred clinical algorithms. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2018; 51: 102-110.
24. Carrillo L, Seidman DS, Cittadini E, Meirow D. The role of fertility preservation in patients with endometriosis. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2016; 33(3): 317-323.
25. Mostaejeran F, Hamoush Z, Rouholamin S. Evaluation of antimullerian hormone levels before and after laparoscopic management of endometriosis. Adv Biomed Res. 2015; 4: 182.
26. Streuli I, de Ziegler D, Gayet V, Santulli P, Bijaoui G, de Mouzon J, et al. In women with endometriosis anti-Müllerian hormone levels are decreased only in those with previous endometrioma surgery. Hum Reprod. 2012; 27(11): 3294-3303.
27. Hanege BY, Çekıç SG, Ata B. Endometrioma and ovarian reserve: effects of endometriomata per se and its surgical treatment on the ovarian reserve. Facts Views Vis Obgyn. 2019; 11(2): 151-157.
28. Ozaki R, Kumakiri J, Tinelli A, Grimbizis GF, Kitade M, Takeda S. Evaluation of factors predicting diminished ovarian reserve before and after laparoscopic cystectomy for ovarian endometriomas: a prospective cohort study. J Ovarian Res. 2016; 9(1): 37.
29. Oliveira MAP, Raymundo TS, Soares LC, Pereira TRD, Demôro AVE. How to use CA-125 more effectively in the diagnosis of deep endometriosis. Biomed Res Int. 2017; 2017: 9857196.