1. Shamsi M, Nejati V, Najafi G, Pour SK. Protective effects of licorice extract on ovarian morphology, oocyte maturation, and embryo development in PCOS-induced mice: an experimental study. Int J Reprod Biomed. 2020; 18(10): 865-876.
2. Hatırnaz Ş, Ata B, Hatırnaz ES, Dahan MH, Tannus S, Tan J, et al. Oocyte in vitro maturation: a sytematic review. Turk J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 15(2): 112-125.
3. Julania S, Walls ML, Hart R. The place of in vitro maturation in PCO/PCOS. Int J Endocrinal. 2018; 5750298.
4. Ryan GE, Malik S, Mellon PL. Antiandrogen treatment ameliorates reproductive and metabolic phenotypes in the letrozole-induced mouse model of PCOS. Endocrinology. 2018; 159(4): 1734-1747.
5. Moore AM, Prescott M, Campbell RE. Estradiol negative and positive feedback in a prenatal androgen-induced mouse model of polycystic ovarian syndrome. Endocrinology. 2013; 154(2): 796-806.
6. Xie HL, Wang YB, Jiao GZ, Kong DL, Li Q, Li H, et al. Effects of glucose metabolism during in vitro maturation on cytoplasmic maturation of mouse oocytes. Sci Rep. 2016; 6: 20764.
7. Kauffman AS, Thackray VG, Ryan GE, Tolson KP, Glidewell-Kenney CA, Semaan SJ, et al. A novel letrozole model recapitulates both the reproductive and metabolic phenotypes of polycystic ovary syndrome in female mice. Biol Reprod. 2015; 93(3): 69.
8. Zanetti BF, Braga DPAF, Setti AS, Iaconelli A, Borges E. Effect of GnRH analogues for pituitary suppression on oocyte morphology in repeated ovarian stimulation cycles. JBRA Assist Reprod. 2020; 24(1): 24-29.
9. Zhang Y, Fang Z, Lu H, Li Y, Baloch Z, Liu Y, et al. A blastocyst biopsy approach for preimplantation genetic diagnosis technique that affects the expression of SNAP-α in mice. Reprod Biol. 2020; 20(3): 417-423.
10. Yan J, Zhou B, Yang J, Tai P, Chen X, Zhang H, et al. Glucose can reverse the effects of acute fasting on mouse ovulation and oocyte maturation. Reprod Fertil Dev. 2008; 20(6): 703-712.
11. Downs SM, Humpherson PG, Martin KL, Leese HJ. Glucose utilization during gonadotropin-induced meiotic maturation in cumulus cell-enclosed mouse oocytes. Mol Reprod Dev. 1996; 44(1): 121-131.
12. Liu W, Liu J, Du H, Ling J, Sun X, Chen D. Non-invasive pre-implantation aneuploidy screening and diagnosis of beta thalassemia IVSII654 mutation using spent embryo culture medium. Ann Med. 2017; 49(4): 319-328.
13. Frank LA, Sutton-McDowall ML, Brown HM, Russell DL, Gilchrist RB, Thompson JG. Hyperglycaemic conditions perturb mouse oocyte in vitro developmental competence via beta-O-linked glycosylation of heat shock protein 90. Hum Reprod. 2014; 29(6): 1292-1303.
14. Amini L, Tehranian N, Movahedin M, Ramezani Tehrani F, Soltanghoraee H. Polycystic ovary morphology (PCOM) in estradiol valerate treated mouse model. Int J Women's Health Reprod Sci. 2016; 4(1): 13-17.
15. Stoll T, Pugeaud P, von Stockar U, Marison IW. A simple HPLC technique for accurate monitoring of mammalian cell metabolism. Cytotechnology. 1994; 14(2): 123-128.
16. Liang B, Gao Y, Xu J, Song Y, Xuan L, Shi T, et al. Raman profiling of embryo culture medium to identify aneuploid and euploid embryos. Fertil Steril. 2019; 111(4): 753-762.
17. Richani D, Dunning KR, Thompson JG, Gilchrist RB. Metabolic co-dependence of the oocyte and cumulus cells: essential role in determining oocyte developmental competence. Hum Reprod Update. 2021; 27(1): 27-47.
18. McLennan HJ, Sutton-McDowall ML, Heng S, Abell AD, Thompson JG. Time-lapse confocal imaging-induced calcium ion discharge from the cumulus-oocyte complex at the time of cattle oocyte activation. Reprod Fertil Dev. 2020; 32(14): 1223-1238.
19. Walter J, Huwiler F, Fortes C, Grossmann J, Roschitzki B, Hu J, et al. Analysis of the equine “cumulome” reveals major metabolic aberrations after maturation in vitro. Genom. 2019; 20: 588.
20. Warzych E, Lipinska P. Energy metabolism of follicular environment during oocyte growth and maturation. J Reprod Dev. 2020; 66(1): 1-7.
21. Jiang X, Pang Y, Zhao S, Hao H, Zhao X, Du W, et al. Thioredoxin-interacting protein regulates glucose metabolism and improves the intracellular redox state in bovine oocytes during in vitro maturation. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2020; 318(3): 405-416.
22. Gutnisky C, Breininger E, Dalvit GC, Cetica PD. Regulation of key enzymes of glucose metabolism in bovine COCs. Anim Reprod. 2017; 14: 406-412.